Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how many of you take psyllium husk

ElieCodye

I know what psyllium husk is, I did my homework on it. Seems like it is good to get extra fiber in your diet.
But my concern is how much do you need to take everyday and how many of you take this stuff in your diet and do you think it is mandatory?

I know what psyllium husk is, I did my homework on it. Seems like it is good to get extra fiber in your diet.
But my concern is how much do you need to take everyday and how many of you take this stuff in your diet and do you think it is mandatory?

i take 2 tbps of psyllium husk daily after meals
and yes it's mandatory to stay healthy to drink fiber

bro where yo veggies? i grow own on ranch

No. If you eat fibrous veg you wont need it

Top Bottom