Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many tabs of n2slin can I take per day for a female on low carb?

equipsun

My boyfriend made a huge progress taking n2slin, he went from 90 kilos over 14% bodyfat to 85 below 12% bodfat now, it all happened in less that 2 months. Seeing his results now I want to loose some weight too, and I read a lot of women take n2slin without any side-effects. I was wondering if a girl is supposed to take the same dosage as a man, I need to shape off only 5 kilos, obviously training and eating clean.

The same dosing guidelines for a man will apply to a female as well. N2slin does not contain any hormones or stimulants so you don't need to lower your dosage based on body weight/size.

N2slin is a nutrient partitioner. It increases muscle insulin sensitivity and helps shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

The best way to supplement with N2slin (as a male or female) is to take 2 capsules 30-45 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

I would try the normal dose of 2 tabs before your 2 heaviest carb meals and see how you feel. Now you may not have any meals that are really heavy carb so in that case I would take 4 tabs still but evenly space them throughout the day.

Top Bottom