Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many supplements do you take?

AAP

Plat Hero
Platinum
I mean no shit I never gave this a second thought until my partner said something this morning.

He said "Aye Aye Pee (cause I make him call me AAP just like the rest of ya'll bitches too) eventually your cabinet is going to run out of space if you continue to stockpile all these fucking vitamins in it."

So I looked. And he was right. Sort of. So I got to thinking about how many supps I actually do take each day. And not just the ones sitting in my cabinet, I have duplicate supps in each vehicle so I am never going to worry about missing them with meals.

Every morning fresh out of bed I take :
1 Caffeine tab (because I don't drink coffe)
2 caps of Taurine
4 caps of BCAA
1 serving of liquid aminos (or 1 packet amino-vital)
8 tabs oxandrin (anavar)
3 caps of Arginine
3 caps of Ornithine
This is just my morning supps. Not counting the ginger, caff, digest enzymes and r-ALA I take with each meal. The other anavar - arginine/ornithine/bcaa/liquid aminos throughout the day. Or the vitamin packs (twice). Sometimes for added stimulation I rely on a T-Rex cap as well.
Now under my sink is all my protein powder/dextrose/NOXplode, but that is another story.

What all ya'll bitches take?

all I take right now is protein powder, dextrose, ECA, zinc and a multivit. I did all the millions of supps before and I am coming to the conclusion that most are not worth the time and $. you can get most of what you need if you eat properly and outside that, protein powder, dextrose and a good multi vit are really all that's necessary. IMO

and dbol

multivitamin
taurine (good shit btw)
niacin
vitamin c
ginger root extract (I can get toxic sometimes)
advil (when everything starts to hurt)

KillahBee said:
all I take right now is protein powder, dextrose, ECA, zinc and a multivit. I did all the millions of supps before and I am coming to the conclusion that most are not worth the time and $. you can get most of what you need if you eat properly and outside that, protein powder, dextrose and a good multi vit are really all that's necessary. IMO

and dbol

that is what I take:

whey
dextrose
multivitamin
and maltodextrine

Over counter:
multivitamin
Glutamin
Melatonin

Prsecribed:
Vitamin R