Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many scoops/shakes of protein powder per day?

jimbob1

How many scoops total per day do you guys/gals put down?
and how many drinks is that?

What brand you drinking?

Im using "whey to build" from NTBM usually 3 -4 drinks at 1 scoop per drink

Then before bed Im using some "Nitro Core 24" 1 scoop=1drink
(its got some caseine in it)

So total of 5 scoops per day in addition to my regular diet, its only about 100 grams total protein from shakes.

Im just trying to get an idea if Im drinking more or less than the norm?

Im around 220 19%bf getting my other 160-170 grams from chicken, eggs, milk, cottage cheese, and some beef

I get 350-450g per day and I get 150 of it from proteins....50g in the morning, 50g before bed, and 50g post workout.

For before bed I use natural protein bars but I make them with sugar free syrup to lessen the calories

I normally have two shakes a day. One post workout and one right before bed. I use the NTBM whey to build and use two scoops per shake.

2 scoops per shake...one post workout is the standard....sometimes cassien before bed....on no training days it may be none.....but 2 is my max, all other meals come from solid food..

~EZ

USE 3 scoop per day to build muscle and get anti catabolic effect you can add GLUTAMINE POWDER to your shake. Per drink just use 1 scoop because our body only can absorp 25 grams protein per meal, excess of that you will throw your money on the garbage because it can't be absorp by our body.....

I don't quite agree with that. Your MUSCLES will absorb around 20grams per meal but your body in no way will just excrete the rest. It will breakdown the excess protein and pull the nitrogen out of it and utilize the rest for other energy pathways such as converting it into glucose to be stored by the liver and such for energy later. Your body will absorb 95% of protein you ingest roughly, utilize around 20grams for protein synthesis, and store the rest.....and give you some nasty protein farts lol.

Top Bottom