Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many grans of protein do you put in your shakes? How much protein can the body..

JD2001

How many grams of protein do you put in your shakes? If the body only processes around 30 grams at one time then how long do you have to wait to take in anther 30 to reach a 500 gram a day protein diet

I take in anywhere from 40 to 60 grams at a time -- 2 or 3 times per day. Individuals vary as to how much protein their body can digest (utilize) at any one time.

i was told in my training instructor class that the body can only take about 40 grams of protein of any meal, and u basicly shti and piss out the rest.

I think that whole 40 grams at a single meal is nothing more than a myth. Everyones body responds differently to different styles of training and different styles of dieting. Therefore, I think some people can handle more protein than others.

I take 60 grams of protein both morning and night. I have heard that if you take it on an empty stomach your body converts it to something else, I don't know it that is true or not, but I always eat something as well just to make sure.

Top Bottom