Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to make my beard bigger?

Oriso

I'd like to grow my beard bigger and thicker. Really like the new trends with the beards – that looks so manly and stylish...but my beard is not really thick, nor does it grow fast. Are there any treatments to improve that aspect of hair growth?

I could recommend you tons of things you could do for the beard, but unfortunately there is barely anything you can do, as it is mostly a genetic thing. So if you are not genetically prone to having a thick and long beard, it is highly unprobable that you will.

I could recommend you tons of things you could do for the beard, but unfortunately there is barely anything you can do, as it is mostly a genetic thing. So if you are not genetically prone to having a thick and long beard, it is highly unprobable that you will.

My dad has it my brother has It i don’t what now ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tips to make my beard bigger?

1. Start Exercising. The first thing you can do to improve the quality of your beard is exercising on a regular basis.

2. Reducing Stress. When you are stressing about everything in your life, you increase the cortisol in your body.

3. Getting Your Rest.

4. Improve Your Diet.

5. Taking Supplements.

What a crock. I'm surprised no one suggested hanging weights from the hair FFS. Even if, as some apparently experience, some hair growth on a cycle, it doesn't grow 'bigger'. And whoever heard of 'stress reduction' as a way of making a beard bigger? C'mon guys.

Top Bottom