Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long will Androspray last?

Travbedaman

I just bought a few bottles but it doesn`t really tell you how long a bottle will last...just 8-12 sprays per application. I am guessing the maximum is 12 sprays x 2 per day would be around 12 days, but I don`t know.

A bottle will last around 3 weeks. If I remember correctly the maximum is 70 sprays per day, and to see results you need at least 40 per day.

Wow, really? If that`s true then Andro spray is a way better deal than Androsol...not to mention a better product.

I wonder if you can stretch it even farther then because Pat Arnold said that 8 spray was equal to 70 sprays of Androsol I believe.

The andro spray at 10-12 sprays per day should last between 3 1/2 - 4 weeks for the bottle. Obviously if your doing multiple daily applications, that will lessen the length of the bottle.

best place to spray?

where do you guys spray for best results? i would think back and chest since those are pretty big muscle groups. isn't that the best place for absorption? what about thighs or abs?

MF

Where to spray.......

I was told to spray places where you have visible veins (ie top of hand, forearm, top of foot). Also, I was told the top of the chest is good as well. I spray a little in all the areas above just to make sure I cover all bases. So far, I really like this product (Andro Spray). Good luck.

Top Bottom