Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long till the reaction stops?

Pene

If you start to get an allergic reaction to creatine, or at least the concrete creatine product that I got, how much time will it take for the creatine to leave the body, so I stop having he allergic reaction?

This should happen in a matter of a day, max – two days. However, the allergic reaction may remain for up to a week due to the metabolites staying in the body, and because allergic reactions take time to subside.

If you start to get an allergic reaction to creatine, or at least the concrete creatine product that I got, how much time will it take for the creatine to leave the body, so I stop having he allergic reaction?

This kind Steve.

What kind of reaction did you have?

There is no way you can be having an allergic reaction to creatine. Creatine is just 3 amino acids bound together. It's impossible.

I would go to your doctor and get a food allergy test done. You are allergic to something but it certainly isn't creatine.

I did not buy an expensive creatine, so I guess it has something mixed in to incraese the weight of the product. Yesterday i have ordered the Ancient Strength - hope it will make a difference for me for the good.

The reaction is mostly rash and itchiness on the skin. Nothing deadly, but not comfortable really....

Creatine occurs naturally in the livers of human beings and is called upon to increase skeletal muscular contractions without tiring as quickly and to improve cellular oxygen uptake. When the natural reserves are depleted, the body will automatically pull creatine from the bloodstream in order for the body to continue the activity. Should the person ingest a dose of creatine and do nothing physically active that requires stressful amounts of muscle contraction, the body will convert the extra creatine into creatinine, the antithesis of creatine, and excrete it through the urine in under an hour.

Top Bottom