Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long does tribulus take to work?

streetduty

I ordered hcgenerate from need to build muscle because it contains 500mg of Tribulus per serving and I want it for test boosting and libido most of all guys. How lond does it take to work so I can start to feel a difference? I bought hcgen and not just a solo-trib product cause of the reviews online about libido from this product.

HCGenerate is a really good product. You will start to notice an increase in energy, strength and libido a few days after taking it. It'll take roughly 2 weeks for you to notice the full effects.

I would split up your daily dosage and take 2-3 pills with breakfast and 2-3 pills with your last meal before bed. Taking it before bed will actually help you sleep because the product contains zinc and zinc is a natural sleep aid.

Trib is a good ingredient and there are also a bunch more proven ingredients for raising test levels. I would give it a few days for initial effects.

Top Bottom