Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long does it take andro to get out of your system?

alex57

Hey Im going to take andro or something like that this summer starting in may, When school starts in september there is a chance that I could be drug tested. When should i stop taking andro so i can pass the drug test?

Andro does not stay in your system long. Norabol does. Is this a drug test for sports, or for rec. drugs?

If this is just a test for coke, pot, ect. there is no worry at all. For sports, quit Andro 2 months before your test. Also, get your own doc to replicate the test, so if there is trouble (a false positive, or lab error), you can have another opinion.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

I remember getting tested when I first started university. I had taken a couple of months before andro supplements, plus lots of ephedrine over the summer. I think they were just testing for general health and it was not likely that they were screening everyone for drugs.

Andro is gone in a week. Your test levels drop a matter of hours after you take the pills. I was tested a week after being on andro for 3 months by the NCAA assholes...clean!

Top Bottom