Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how long is beastdrol detectable for?

about 5-6 weeks

lol cause if you have to take a steroid test you will fail for the 5-6 weeks lol but thats not bad i thought it would stay in longer than that

lol cause if you have to take a steroid test you will fail for the 5-6 weeks lol but thats not bad i thought it would stay in longer than that

Of all the orals I am aware of, Anadrol is detectable for up to 10 weeks which is the longest detection time for any oral.

Bump!

I'm glad I found a thread about this. So, Methasterone just has a detecable time of 5-6 after last usage? That's cool, Are there any who can attest?

Thanks dabuffguy!

I think actualy its had metabolites come up positive after 8 weeks... remember actualt its effects on the progestin receptor are actualy similar to anadrols

I'm getting tested in June (16) for steroids for MMA. Hahaha they were nice enough to let us know beforehand, though. It won't be all of us, it will be random; however, random means– pick the big ones.

The question is- if I finish my cycle of Beast by the end of march, will I test positive in June?

Top Bottom