Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long after workout?

i don't drink shakes ever so the answer is never, how many times do you see some skinny kid do his workout for an hour and then run to the bar and scream "protein! protein!" .. i can't believe people actually believe that they need a shake after a workout, but that is what 30 years of marketing by supp companies do

you don't need to take supps after a workout. what i recommend is eating good fats after a fasted workout.

i don't drink shakes ever so the answer is never, how many times do you see some skinny kid do his workout for an hour and then run to the bar and scream "protein! protein!" .. i can't believe people actually believe that they need a shake after a workout, but that is what 30 years of marketing by supp companies do

you don't need to take supps after a workout. what i recommend is eating good fats after a fasted workout.

In my 35 years of lifting... Never. Maybe it's a US thing :D

You don't need to become super OCD about it but the sooner after your workout you can consume your post workout shake, the better.

The faster you get nutrients into your body the faster it can start healing and rebuilding the broken down muscle tissue

Top Bottom