Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is yerba for activation?

Shinav

Have seen on sale some supplements with yerba mateleaf – that sounds latin to me, and it said on the package that itis good for overall activation. Do you think it can be a replacementfor coffee? Lately coffee has been making my teeth go darker, so Ithink that I could find it a replacement.

That is a plant that is used for supplements, and itindeed has stimulatory effects. However, I would not expect much of akick from it. On the other hand, it also has lots of other benefits,such as vitamins (A, C, B, E), minerals (calcium, iron, manganese,magnesium, zinc, and many more) and antioxidants (polyphenol). Add tothis some amino acids, and you get an all-round great supplement totake. You can use it as a pre-workout, but it will also help you getrecovered faster, and fight fatigue among many other things.Personally, I would just get some N2Guard – it has this yerba, andmany ingredients more – for me it is just more convenient to haveit all in one supplement.

Coffee (in moderation) actually has a lot of health benefits associated with it. I see no reason to cut coffee out of your regular diet.

Yes - it can stain your teeth but if you simply rinse your mouth out with water after you drink your cup of coffee, it won't stain your teeth.

Top Bottom