Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good is Royal Jelly?

Yel

Have seen that Royal Jelly is promoted as an extremely good supplement for one's health. I would love to take it if it weren't for its price. Do you think it is worth the price, and are the effects noticeable?

Sincerely, I am not all too much into the science behind the royal jelly. I am sure that @muskate will be able to enlighten us about it from this aspect. My wife has used it, and it indeed costs quite a lot. However, she did feel better, and her stomach was better when she was taking it. That is just my personal experience with it.

Royal jelly[FONT=arial, sans-serif] is a proteinaceous secretion derived from the hypopharyngeal and mandibular glands of young worker bees. It's the sole food fed to the queen throughout her lifetime and is also fed to all young larvae for the first three days after hatching.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]As cool as that sounds, I really doubt it'll do much for you as a human. [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I would save your money and spend it on other things. If you want something to improve your health - I would look into a good quality greens powder, probiotic, multi vitamin etc. [/FONT]

Sounds kind of gross to be honest. For overall health why not just stick to things like a good multivitamin and proper diet?

Top Bottom