Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast does creatine work

Hajime

I just got myself a tub of creatine, and will start using it from today or tommorrow. Will frontload 25 grams per day, as indicated on the label, and then will do 10 grams. How fast should I feel the effects of creatine?

There is no need to front load creatine. Just take 5g per day. Taking any more then that is going to just cause bloating and gastric issues. That whole 'loading with grape juice' practice is a very old school way of using creatine and not needed.

It will take a week to fully saturate your body's creatine phosphate stores. You will notice the effects the first day you take it, but you will notice the full effects about a week after starting it.

the key with creatine is getting a brand that is free of fillers. that is where supplement companies fuck the consumer. creatine is cheap and natural, so no reason to buy something unless it is top quality. ancient strength from n2bm is the only brand i use

You wont feel anything from creatine so do not use that as factor when analyzing it. You will notice some strength gains and the ability to push out a few more reps on each set. There is no need to load. Just take 10g per day around your training time and you are good to go. You can actually take it anytime throughout the day but training time is preferred.

I just got myself a tub of creatine, and will start using it from today or tommorrow. Will frontload 25 grams per day, as indicated on the label, and then will do 10 grams. How fast should I feel the effects of creatine?

Do not frontload, just use it 10g/day.

Otherwise you will get very bloated and will be pissing every 10 minutes

use pure creatine, if it is pure you will see sign on it says " Crepure " , dose is one tea spoon / day no more . its effect is not that dramatic , people who use AS wont note it , if you are not using AS you will notice that you don't get tired fast while working so you wont feel lazy and quit before finishing your routine

Top Bottom