Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast does creatine kick in?

Grisha816581

Will be starting to use creatine and protein fromtommorrow? How fast will they help me and give me effects? Is it likesteroids, two weeks? THanks

it isn't even close to using steroids man

you can't magically build muscle overnight regardless steroids or not.

we live in an ADHD society today. you want info you go online and google it, in the old days you would have to go to the library and read books for info. so the younger guys are really spoiled and are used to getting things fast

the creatine and protein are tools to build muscle. what will dictate how much muscle you build is time, proper training and diet. i feel like your best bet is laying out a workout routine and diet and asking how it can improve

I would not expect too much from creatine and protein. Obviously, it is better than nothing, but these supplements will not give you the results to expect from SARMS or steroids. Usually creatine starts working rather fast, in a matter of a few days, but it will get reflected only in a slight raise in energy and strength levels - nothing serious.

If you are supplementing with the recommended dosage of 5-10g per day, it'll take roughly a week to fully saturate your body's creatine phosphate stores.

Creatine is not a steroid. Do not expect dramatic results. After about a month of using the creatine you should notice that your endurance and strength when weight training slightly improves.

Creatine will take 1-2 weeks to saturate muscles. It is the same timeframe when you stop taking it for levels to drop.

Creatine is just a supplement made of amino acids that you get from food anyways. Nothing like steroids man.

Top Bottom