Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How fast can I grow?

kingsdead

I am 17 years old and I dont take anything. Just eat good and workout at school. I weight 159lbs I want to be like 175-180lbs. What should I start taking to help get bigger and stronger?

I am 17 years old and I dont take anything. Just eat good and workout at school. I weight 159lbs I want to be like 175-180lbs. What should I start taking to help get bigger and stronger?

Food. I gained 11lbs in two weeks aged 18 eating 1 extra meal a day and a very poor weight gainer

A natural new lifter can very easily gain 15-20 pounds of muscle in their first year of training. Train hard, eat lots of quality food (no junk food) and sleep lots. You'll grow like a weed

It's impossible to tell how much a given person grow, there are just too many variables to take into consideration.

What you are doing know is plenty. You don't don't need any exotic supplements to grow to your maximum. However if you want to consider taking something extra a multivitamin, fish oil supplement and maybe whey protein (isolate) are the ones I'd look for first.

Top Bottom