Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Eat more protein

I've been using it since this post and two immediate things I noticed. 1. My appetite is up 2. My bathroom visits are up. It works, no doubt.

Something I would have never learned without the use of this board. Keep the useful info coming:D
---PEACE---Mad Max

GINGER ROOT WORKS!

BUMP!!!!
I bought Ginger root when I first read this post. I used to start getting GI probs anywhere above 250g of protein. Since I started Ginger root, I have bumped it up to around 350. I even got 415 yesterday, and not even a protein fart. I have been taking 2g throughout the day. Thanks for the info bro!:D

Just read in the paper that there has been 4000% increase in the sales of Ginger Root thanks to Macro?

LC

GINGER
cheap
and
effective

for those of you that like syntrax- their new product- mm44- is little more than a ginger extract- at 5 times the price

peace

LCBUTLER said:
Just read in the paper that there has been 4000% increase in the sales of Ginger Root thanks to Macro?

LC

The first day I read this I put my whole portfoilio in a ginger company and then provided this info. over on the stock chat boards. I've made 600% on my money in a week! Thanks Macro. Bling, Bling
just j/k but I did go out and get some and it does seem to help alot!

Top Bottom