Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Eat more protein

If you are having terrible digestion problems such as extreme bloating, you also may want to try Acidophilus, my massage therapist reccommended it, since then the intestines have worked perfectly. It is very inexpensive too.

With respect to Acidophilus
you are better off with a probiotic blend that contains all the bacterial flora- pro- dophilus- is a product that I have used.

But Ginger helps improve the enviroment for Flora- I have to admit that I have been pretty impressed with this inexpensive herb.

Btw- peppermint is good for digestion, but it is NOT proteolytic and is a good addition to ginger- not a replacement

macrophage69alpha I wanted to 2nd your motion for ginger root , after i read this post i went 2 GNC and got 90 caps for $7.00 cant beat that .and i used it all day and i am very happy and just wanted 2 say good looking out bro :D

I have purchased ginger extract before from Beyond-A-Century.com, which carries a standardized ginger extract powder for cheap. Ginger is a versatile herb, and should be cheap due to its abundace. Try to get a good standardized version.

Top Bottom