Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Eat more protein

Ginger is good for digestion, also quite good for digesting protein but there are better choices.

Pancreatic Enzymes will help with the breakdown of protein and reduce bloating and gas.

Peppermint oil is better for digestion than ginger and it also really helps with bloating and intestinal gas. If you can get the enteric coated peppermint oil softgels, this is the same substance as they use in hospitals to ease intestinal discomfort after a deep colonoscopy.

A cure-all is Betain HCL, this converts to hydrocloric acid and allows for better digestion of all food. Peppermint also stimulates the production of hydrocloric acid and natural enzymes.

also: Ginger is a diophoretic (makes you sweat more), I don' t know about you guys but the last thing I want to do is ne sweating more.

This is only my view, you are entitled to you own even if you are wrong:angel:

Last edited:
I wake up in the morning with a flat hard stomach and go to bed every night with a round bloated gut from shoveling protein down my gullet all day. Thanks Macro for the very useful info!!!

bump

this guy is great thanks macro ,u always gives us some great info!!
what about protien farts !? will they go away ?

I wonder if this also applies to the pickled ginger you get at sushi bars.... I always end up eating about 7-8 pieces of salmon and get hungry again within 20 minutes!

Top Bottom