Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to Eat more protein

Bump..

Oh and can you get ginger root in the form of Vitamin supplemant or do you eat actuall ginger root. I have not seen it at GNC thats why im asking...

capsules

twinlab
nature herbs
etc
etc.

they should have it at GNC,

but why would you ever pay those prices?

it should be between 5-9$ for 100 caps (500mg)

Great post man ..hopefully now i can come closer to my recommended dose of protien per day!

Do you think that it is OK, just eating the root that you buy in the grocery store?? I cook with that all the time, and it is cheap, if you can get the same benefits from eating, a few slices of the actuall root, that would be good!

Peace
Mavy

I'm going out tomorrow and stocking up on ginger root. :D

great post by the smartass!
im gonna need this when i hit my cycle (i can only usually cram down 150-200 grams or protien a day cuz im so damn buzy, but ill get some shakes to get it up to 200-250).

I'm interested in this for use with pgf2 to see if it helps with the nausea. protein digestion isn't so bad either.

http://www.nutritionexpress.com has 550mg caps, 100 @ $3.99 (Lindberg Ginger Root)
I'll be trying that out.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA!!!!!!!!

Oh and thanks for the great info, I'm gonna buy some of that stuff at work tomorrow, I work at the Vitamin SHoppe ;)

Top Bottom