Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to drink the Flax Seed Oil?????

i like to just pour it on a spoon and eat it like that,i have tried the shoot glass thing,one day i was running late to school and i took my protein oatmeal drink in the car then took a shot glass of flax oil,anyway i was at the gas station and i tried to down the shot glass and i gagged and it went all over my clothes,anyway i had to go back home and re dress then i was late anyway,i will never do that again!

if this is your first time trying flax oil or if your still trying different ways,regardless of the way its a good idea to do it in front of the sink or outside so u have alot of room to spit it out,instead of on the floor or on your clothes

[This message has been edited by chillin408 (edited April 06, 2001).]

get a small glass and put some protein mix or milk in the bottom...about 2 tablespoons worth...then put the flax on top and swallow it all down at once...don't even have to taste it...but compared to some of the shit I have put in my mouth flax is not a big deal by itself

I just drink it from the bottle. Fill my mouth to what feels like the right amount then swallow. Don't focus on the taste and it'll get easier.

I agree with everyone else about drinking it straight. I just use a measuring tablespoon in front of my sink, gulp it down, and drink water immediatley. I try not to taste it, then I follow up with my protein drink. This is probably the breakfast of champions I have every day. One MRP, tablespoon and a half of flax, hit of creatine, antioxidants.

I personally like to mix it with my protein shake, I think it makes it taste better. but thats just me

no shit, just mix it in with your protein drink, whats the difference between that and chasing it with something????

Many people have said NOT TO mix your flax with your shakes. The mixing will negate the potential affects of the flax. It has to do with the volatility of the mixing.

The best way is to drink straight from a measuring spoon/tablespoon. I just pour the flax in the measuring spoon, drink it, and then wash it down with a nasty proteinfactory.com shake. Whatever, just drink/rinse your mouth with water afterwards. Its all good.

Top Bottom