Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does NO level help in the gym?

Forspaceattack

In the supplement shop they were pitching me with asupplement called NO Factor Shaper, saying that it will increase myNO levels, but they could not explain me how can the NO benefit me?Why would I need to increase the NO levels?

Exactly what @mobster just said - it will not really contribute to muscle growth or strength, but rather just for the pumps. As a person who already gets hella good pumps with just DSpark and good food, I never even bother with NO boosters like some people do in their pursuit for the pumps.

the guys who work in the supp shop aren't going to be able to explain any of that to you. even the owner of the shop has no clue. anyone who could explain it to you wouldn't be working there

YOU need to do your own homework my man on this stuff. check out all the free articles on evolutionary.org on ingredients

None of these "NO BOOSTER" type supplements really do anything. I have tried every NO boosting supplement on the market and noticed nothing from any of them.

The best thing you can do to get a great pump during your workout is to eat a proper pre-workout meal 60-90 minutes before you train. Something high in protein, high in carbs and low-moderate in fat. Before each of my workouts, I like to mix whey protein isolation from n2bm.com in a bowl of oatmeal with some flax seeds. It'll give you sustained energy throughout your workout and a great pump.

Being properly hydrated and eating a proper pre-workout meal is what is going to give you a great pump. Not some fancy NO drink.

Oh, I did not know that these NO supplements are for additional pumps. Then I don't need them for sure - I already have too much of the pumps, so much that it sometimes even hurts. If the NO would help to reduce the pain, then it would be a different story.

Top Bottom