Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does meth make you lose weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bakemeacookie

Serious question. Like details.

Okay, so taking meth makes you eat less. But we've heard starving yourself makes your metabolism fall, so you can't lose weight. So that's not it.

It breaks down muscle. Okay, but that doesn't account for fat disappearing either.

So what about meth makes you lose weight. If someone could isolate that part of meth that makes you lose weight and remove the illegal/bad stuff - you'd have the weight loss pill of the century.

No? Thing is, there's people here in Hollyweird who take meth precisely cuz they want to lose weight! Better to have that Lindsay Lohan or Amy Winehouse look than that Kirstie Alley look. Welcome to Hollywood.

Comments?

It rots your teeth so you cant chew food. Have you ever seen a meth heads grill after awhile? ;)

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

That shits gross. My cousin use to cook it, when it's still in it's liquid form the stuff will literally eat through concrete and people shov that crap up their nose and in their viens. Nothing you use to make it with is illegal, you can buy it all at stores. The meth compound after everything mixed is what's illegal. Everything else is pretty much household products. It raises you bp, heart rate and metabolism so I'm guessing that's what helps your body consume itself

Idk. Maybe you should ask a mod. This isn't a board for meth. If you read the stickys the rules will clarify that. I hope you're not asking because you're thinking about it. There's plenty of safe and healthy ways to do things and drugs aren't the answer. They change who you are for the worst and can kill you

Idk. Maybe you should ask a mod. This isn't a board for meth. If you read the stickys the rules will clarify that. I hope you're not asking because you're thinking about it. There's plenty of safe and healthy ways to do things and drugs aren't the answer. They change who you are for the worst and can kill you

bingo..

cookie u know better then to make this over in the supps section.. alittle disappointed u in bro. im closing this.

^^^ nice catch cane

no talking about rec drugs on here PERIOD. no place for that kind of talk. if you need me to go over the rules please PM me and I will be happy to. had Cane not locked this down last night there would of been several people sent to the showers for a day or two.

rule #4 We dont discuss the use of recreational drugs (meth, coke, X, GHB, K, etc). There's no place for that on a Fitness and Bodybuilding Board.

so that means no making threads about it and no responding to it!! you see someone talk about it you report it. don't forget people google EF all the time, we are the bb #1 site out there.. you think that we want to show up if someone googles wanting info on rec drugs? THINK about it. we are #1 cause of members like you guys and gals, so lets attract the right types of people to join the forums. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom