Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you tell if you are hydrated enough?

Yruavi

I usually drink a lot during the day, but not longago I have seen that you can actually get intoxicated with water aswell, and too much water is not good either. So how can you tell ifyour body is well hydrated already and does not need extra water?

For me, it is rather simple – just look at theurine when you piss – it is kind of dark and smelly, that meansthat more water is needed. If it is clear and clean – then Iconsider myself well hydrated, and drink water only if I feel likeit.

Urine color is a good indictor but also how you feel.

Do you feel dehydrated? Does your skin look grainy? Do you joints hurt?

Most people are pretty in tune with their body and can tell when they are dehydrated. A good water intake to shoot for is 5-6L of clean water sipped throughout the day.

You would have to drink a shit ton of water to get water intoxication. A good range for an guy that works out is 3-4 litres or 1 gallon. For most people that is enough. If you work or live in a hot climate then you might need more. Just judge by your piss. It should be light yellow to clear. You don't want it dark.

Top Bottom