x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

How do Keto products taste??

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How do Keto products taste?? within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Are they any good and if so which ones do you consider the best tasting.Im interested mostly in there cereal but would puchase other items they have if I get some posative feedback on them.Thanks(By the way before anyone says something, I had this posted in the supplement forum but didn't get any replys)

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Where there is Gear,Weed,And oh ya that wonderful thing called Pussy,I will be there!!!

How do Keto products taste??

Are they any good and if so which ones do you consider the best tasting.Im interested mostly in there cereal but would puchase other items they have if I get some posative feedback on them.Thanks(By the way before anyone says something, I had this posted in the supplement forum but didn't get any replys)

Re: How do Keto products taste??

Originally posted by scout420
    Are they any good and if so which ones do you consider the best tasting.Im interested mostly in there cereal but would puchase other items they have if I get some posative feedback on them.Thanks(By the way before anyone says something, I had this posted in the supplement forum but didn't get any replys)
    you have to try them to decide that for yourself, some like them some dont, just like protein bars or shakes every1 got their prefered taste