Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How the body synthesises protein

deeznuts98

Is there some kind of test I can ask a lab to do... that would tell you if your body absorbs protein well or not? Or even if your cells are getting enough oxygen efficiently. Can something like that be done or am I just a crazy person ?

There are generalized test that can help you with some of these markers, especially related to oxygen uptake efficiency, but you would likely not get these from your general practitioner. You would probably need someone specializing in sports medicine.

Is there some kind of test I can ask a lab to do... that would tell you if your body absorbs protein well or not? Or even if your cells are getting enough oxygen efficiently. Can something like that be done or am I just a crazy person ?

Put it this way - it'd cost money and if you weren't able to utilize protein you'd be dead. As far as comparing yourself with a pro and their genetics that'll be kinda obvious right now - you don't need a test for that.

If you can find a facility that caters to athletes or to overall good health, you should be able to find a test that will give you those answers.

does it matter anyway? of course not

i like the fact you are trying to learn about the body. i suggest buying some nutrition books and reading them though, you will learn way more that way. Dr. Jason Fung's books are mandatory reads

Dont overthink it man. It's not going to matter much whether you metabolize 2% more or less protein than the next guy. Just hit your numbers

Top Bottom