Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hopefully they'll answer my question..

IncredibleHulk

I posted a question in Syntrax's guest book on Methoxylon. I'm "John from Arlington". It'll be interesting to see what they say. Or in most cases what they don't say. Basically I'm claiming to be starting a cycle of Methoxylon and I ask about the proper dosage amount and what dosage amount their in house testing used.

i just saw it ,its a good a question and its set up well,i fucked up on mine i set them up horrible,i should have acted like im a user of their products

Thanks chillin,

I was hoping it looked like a "real" question. I noticed they really don't answer the hostile questions, so I tried to make it sound "innocent". I just want them to give a straight and consistent answer.

I just posted another question on Syntrabol. I want to see if they'll make something up to answer my question. It's the one by "Cartman from South Park".

syntrabol is not a scam from what ive heard,but im not saying its great,i have heard alot of people who used it ,even at above average dosages with no results,and most of the results i have heard have been very little,u would have to buy a bottle every 2 weeks to take a good dosage,u still might not see anything.

i think they'll answer,will they be able to trace u and know it was u asking both questions??

they may look at this board,because i brought up elitefitness.com and "selenas" posts in one of my posts.so maybe,but i doubt it

i just looked at my mail and the administrator emailed me telling me to continue to post, he also asked where i talk to these people( you guys),should i tell him elitefitness.com supplement board?? he probably already know??? i just dont want to tell him and mess up your plans???

it was a great email he seemed real nice, syntrax really is not a horrible company like many others,but of course they still are not 100% honest,but who isnt.anyway i got to reply unless it will be rude,so i want to know whether i should mention this board or not??

or maybe he emailed someone else and someone already told him??

No, don't tell them you heard it here. Since their being nice, send them over to www.bodybuilding.com That's where their really bashing all methoxy products and Syntrabol. I want us to be able to continue to post questions in their guest book.

how bout if i just leave that part out?? or do u insist i tell them bodybuilding.com,i dont really want to lie about that but if it really matters i guess i will,i think im just gonna leave it out depending on how long till u reply. Also he might already know we post on here,and has seen all of this,i wouldnt be suprised if they were a few steps ahead. I accused them of spamming under this site under "selenas"

It really doesn't matter what you tell them. I know that some of the people over at bodybuilding.com would love to have a debate with the moderator over methoxy and syntrabol. Especially BigCat(I think that's his name). He's very knowlegeable and knows all about the patent and "studies" done on methoxy.

Top Bottom