Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Honest opinion of NTBM products.

I thought I would provide a brief opinion of NTBM Products. I have just finished my cycle and pct.

I used n2guard. Unleash. Post cycle. Bridge and forma.

On reflection this was the easiest cycle ever. I can honestly say I have limited side effects. Slight swelling in my legs. Massive muscle pump when doing calf exercises. And frequent urination at times. Though I put the last one with the anavar which I was taking.

I was also taking aromasin for the first time. Maybe this helped a great deal also. Hard to say. No trouble with nips.

I particularly liked the n2guard. Will use again.

Not so keen on forma, but I'm not a fan of topical products.

My pct. I kept majority of my gains and strength. Though strength slowly dropping but still feeling strong. Seriously recommend unleash, post cycle and bridge. Though I had to take with food as gave me a little indigestion. But well worth the money.

Overall. Bottom line. Expensive products but well worth it. I guess even taking enhancing drugs can cause damage to your body. U need the best products.

Also recommend aromasin. Again expensive but worth it.

Thanks for all everyone help in preparing cycle for me.

Yeah, HCGenerate is great. I've used it on my last Hella and Beast cycle. I waited until I got shutdown to use it on my Hella cycle, and it brought me back to full in 3 days. For Beast, I started it pre-emptively, and never got shut down. It really works.

the forma does things that you may not notice unless you weren't taking it.

like I am on test right now and have no bloat.. and i've run dbol a couple times with zero bloat thanks to forma. had i not run forma i would of bloated like a pig.

with hcgenerate your nuts stay plump on cycle, but if you don't take it your nuts will turn to raisins by week 5 or whatever. so it may not be obvious unless you run the same cycle without it

hope that makes sense..

Top Bottom