Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade ECA

ThePolishHammer

Hey, anyone know if combining Caffine pills, some ephedra and asprin would work as well as just buying eca?
And in what dosages should it be taken

Im in canada, so the stuffs illegal here, but i did manage to get a hold of some straight Ephedra

thanks
-The

Last edited:
No offence, but that sort of sounds like a weird question to me. I was using caffiene/ephedrine/asa back 5-7 years ago. That WAS the stack. That's ECA. And that was cheap.

NOW - supplement companies realize that people were doing this. So they pre-packaged the 3 products, put a fancy label on, and jacked the price up. Then they came up with "extra" ingredients that help it more - or take away the jitters/side effects/etc.

Plus now (I believe, but not entirely sure) the Canadian law makes it illegal to have ephedrine, caffiene and ASA in the same pill. But it's still legal to buy them separetely.

So, to answer your question - uhmm...yes - ECA works just as well as ECA. ?

BTW - 25mg ephedrine, 200mg caffiene, 325mg ASA is a typical single dose.

(if that's too harsh on your system, you can always buy the ephedra-free fat burner, and add your own ephedrine.)

For ECA I think the ephedrine and caffine are supposed to be in a certain ratio... 1:10 I believe.

Try something like 20:200:100 or 30:300:100... you get the idea.

I tend to keep the asprine around 100 because long term asprin use is definitely not a good thing.

Top Bottom