Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Homemade cell-tech

jeep310

Hey bro's just whiped up my fist pilot batch of homemade cell-tech. I have access to a lab at my work and decided to make my own cell-tech. I only made 2.5 lbs of it at a cost of under $7.00. I ran ph on my batch, and the original. mine was slightly higher since I added an extra 200mg of ALA to the batch. I belive I can make a four gallan pail of the stuff for under $20.00......that's like 20 lbs of the stuff...If anyone is interested in geting the #'s just e-mail me........................p.s. I think I will hold off on running a 6 page ad until later this week............lol.

Last edited:
I make my own cell-tech at home as well. Buy my dextrose 11pounds for $10, and prolab's creapure 1000g for $25 i think. This will make a shit load of tubs of cell-tech for dirt cheap.

P.S. ALA as far as i know cannot be exposed to oxygen or light b/c it will degrade it. That's why when you order ALA they give it to you in a dark bottle or covered bottle. ALA powder i would believe is much less effective than the capsules.

I agree about the ALA, I did use the capsules, and did so in a controlled enviroment within the lab. thanks all.

Sounds interesting. I was thinking of adding ALA to my phosphagen HP. Does anyone think that would work or would it be a waste of time.

yea, I would put 200 mg per seving.(take 2 100mg caps). I don't remember who does this, but a supplement company adds a packet of ALA capsules to their pail of creatine transport. I belive they do this to be just like cell-tech, but if they add it directly to the batch, muscletech's lawyers would be all over them.

Top Bottom