Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hom many mgs of 1-test to inject?

kengo90210

Gennapharm the same complany that makes "impact-250" has come out with a sterile oil-based 1-test product. It is obviously packaged to be injected so my question is...how many mgs should one inject? and would it be weekly like sustanon-250 or every other day??? Thanks

I would advise against 1-test injections, they are extremely debilitating. Not only is the pain at teh injection site excruciating but you'll likely experience an extremely bad case of 'test flu'.

First, off let me say I am not here to flame anyone, just to prevent people from making a HUGE mistake. Before you go injecting 1-test from some company (that you do not even know the quality of) , listen to a first hand experience,
A few months back when 1-test was just gaining popularity I decided I would get some raw powder and bring it into the lab to prepare it fr injection., I made sure EVRYTHING was sterile, I mde sure everything was perfect, I loaded it up and boom did my first 1test inj. I ddint really hurt for the first 10 minutes, but all of a sudden there was this HORRIBLE pain at the inj. site, and eventually it began to move farther, I mean I couldnt fuking sit down, i couldnt walk, it was horrible, the friggen site was in pain for hours and sore fr days later. I only did on inj. and that was enough for me, (and no I am not a newbie to inj. I have done every AS you can think of, probly ones most peopl on this board havnt heard of) Just please listen to me and do not inj. 1-test, either get a good trnsdermal or you can even get the 4ad cyp or 19nor cyp from kilosports (although I dont thinki htey carry it anymore) 4ad injection is almost as good as test injections, as lon as you get the injections frequent eough or get a cyp version. 19nor cyp is from what I have heard great also.
Either one of these options is much better than injecting 1-test, and nt to mention 1-test has a very short half life so I hope your ready for 4-8 weeks of constant pain with the amount of injections you will have to do.
I hope you see why this is not a good choice.
lata

Top Bottom