Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HMB opinions

gesaisZZ82

[FONT=&quot]just looking to hear what the general opinion is on HMB there seems to be alot of "scientific evidence" out there (most of which is provided by the supplement companys that have a HMB based product...go figure), but if you read alot of the product reviews on the site alot of them talk about how it did nothing for them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]..so what say you? yay or nay?[/FONT]

As far as the current research goes it's been shown to have positive benefits to subjects involved in both strength and endurance sports.

Current research tends to look favorable for it. I do use it thrice daily myself.

just looking to hear what the general opinion is on HMB there seems to be alot of "scientific evidence" out there (most of which is provided by the supplement companys that have a HMB based product...go figure), but if you read alot of the product reviews on the site alot of them talk about how it did nothing for them.

..so what say you? yay or nay?

Fuck the research. It's a nay from me

[FONT=&quot]just looking to hear what the general opinion is on HMB there seems to be alot of "scientific evidence" out there (most of which is provided by the supplement companys that have a HMB based product...go figure), but if you read alot of the product reviews on the site alot of them talk about how it did nothing for them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]..so what say you? yay or nay?[/FONT]
Every supplement put there has "scientific evidence" to back it up. Even though 99% is pure shit. Real world experience and results is what I go by. You can make anything look good on paper if you have an agenda

Garbage ..HCG is wayy stronger if u wanna bring back your balls ...HMG is no way nearly as effective for that ..

Every supplement put there has "scientific evidence" to back it up. Even though 99% is pure shit. Real world experience and results is what I go by. You can make anything look good on paper if you have an agenda

As a Bio-chem major in college I can say without a doubt and being 110% accurate this mans statement is absolutely the dead on truth ...Also a lot of scientific evidence is anecdotal ...

As a Bio-chem major in college I can say without a doubt and being 110% accurate this mans statement is absolutely the dead on truth ...Also a lot of scientific evidence is anecdotal ...
Unfortunately as you know. That's the truth. It just leads us back to going with real, truthful feedback from users

Top Bottom