Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Creatine doses

Once your muscel have absorbed max amount of creatine it can than no mater how much you take the rest will get kicked as waste.

dude

once your body is fullyloaded with creatine it will not hold anymore no matter how much you take , on the other hand high doses will bring you to a fully loaded level faster than 5-10 grams a day

High dose creatine IS A WASTE! More creatine than you can use will do nothig but give you the shits. Once your loaded, a lean person around 200lbs need no more than 5-7 grams a day for maintanance. Even the 10 gram a day level many supplement companies put on the side of the containers is a waste of creatine for many people. However, the bigger you are, the more you can use.

For post-steroid cycle use, I myself plan on using a bit more than I probably need (I'll have to see how much I gain before I can calculate how much) but nowhere near 50 grams! I have some pretty high quality data on creatine use. I'll pull it out and make a good post - I'f anyone hase some specific questions let me know...

Interesting info, i guess it depends a lot on the person and how they respond to it.

Maybe if a higher dose was taken and more water your body could absorb that little bit extra?

I mean the gains from creatine arnt worth a shit really but if it means keeping some more gains post cycle i think its worth taken even @ 10g a day.

Last edited:
I had red stools once from taking too much. Lots of stomach pains also...But that was me...I dont like creatine at high dosages anymore =(

Top Bottom