Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH and Anti-Estrogen

Diggs2

What's up everyone? I am 21 with a very athletic build and have been working out on and off for the past 6 months. But now I want to get serious bc I start the Police Academy in 6 months. So I want to add 20 lbs before then. Currently I am 5'8, 155 lbs. I want to be about 170-175 before the academy. I just currently bumped my calorie intake to 3200 a day with alot of protein. Anyway, I was thinking about taking HGH and an Anti-estrogen. The thing is I don't want any steroids as I don't like the fact of needles. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good supplement of HGH and a good source of Anti-Estrogen that can be taken orally. Also, if anyone can supply me with where I can buy them online and lead me in the right direction.

Sorry for the long post, but I need some help and this place sounds like the place to get it.

Thanx in advance

-Rich from NJ

If you don't like the fact of needles, you can't do HGH. True HGH is 191 amino acids, and must be injected to cross the blood brain barrier.

There is no oral HGH. Its only source is from human genes, using very expensive and meticulous recombinant DNA technology. HGH from any other source, even from other animals, does not work in humans

Thanx for the fast reply. So all these companies that swear they are selling HGH in a pill, spray, etc. are full of shit, right? Thats good to know before I wasted my money on them. Now, granted I cannot take steriods becaude of the extreme drug testing I will be going through in the next couple of months, is there any other way to help increase the rate of which the muscle will bulk up and cut up? I've been hearing alot about creatine? Any good? Any input will be greatly appreciated

-Rich

Lifterforlife said:
If you don't like the fact of needles, you can't do HGH. True HGH is 191 amino acids, and must be injected to cross the blood brain barrier.

There is no oral HGH. Its only source is from human genes, using very expensive and meticulous recombinant DNA technology. HGH from any other source, even from other animals, does not work in humans

Diggs2 said:
Thanx for the fast reply. So all these companies that swear they are selling HGH in a pill, spray, etc. are full of shit, right? Thats good to know before I wasted my money on them. Now, granted I cannot take steriods becaude of the extreme drug testing I will be going through in the next couple of months, is there any other way to help increase the rate of which the muscle will bulk up and cut up? I've been hearing alot about creatine? Any good? Any input will be greatly appreciated

-Rich

Yeh i agree with Lifter...HGH is expensive as HELLLL plus you hav to inject it usually around your abdomin...but yeh back to what u want.

It sounds like your already on a good diet right now with good calorie intake and be sure to keep takin that protein....but i suggest you get on a good creatine maybe even a weight gainer if you want to just put on mass. Are you looking to gain lean mass or just put on sum weight???

I want to put of lean mass and finish my 6-pack and be nice and cut! I'm going to read around the forum on creatine and start taking that. Thanks for the input everyone!

-Rich

kjm94 said:
Yeh i agree with Lifter...HGH is expensive as HELLLL plus you hav to inject it usually around your abdomin...but yeh back to what u want.

It sounds like your already on a good diet right now with good calorie intake and be sure to keep takin that protein....but i suggest you get on a good creatine maybe even a weight gainer if you want to just put on mass. Are you looking to gain lean mass or just put on sum weight???

Diggs2 said:

-Rich

Time my friend, time. Lift, rest eat, repeat. If it were that easy to gain loads of muscle, there would many more Olympia competitors ans we would all be doing it.

Creatine in and of itself will not add an ounce of muscle. In conjunction with a solid diet it can help. It will increase your explosive ability. You should theoretically be able to do a bit more weight, and this should translate to muscle gain.

But, it is not magic as the folks who sell it would have you believe. It is in fact something our bodies produce naturally every day by the combination of 3 amino acids by the liver. Levels decline as we grow older. So, it is not hormonal in any way, thus no magic involved. :)

Manipulation of hormones are in fact the only way to "super speed" the process.

the hgh needle is an insulin needle sir, nothing to be scared of, same little pin you use for IV use, only you do sub-q instead painless!
the oil shots are mor rough though, you want 20 lbs of muscle is going to require oil along with the GH though sir!

No supplements provide HGH. Though Alpha GPC has been shown to increase GH secretion when GH is normally released , such as high intensity exercise and deep sleep. It's one of the ingredients in BRIDGE.

Top Bottom