Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hgh

quietmind

:fro: hghrx.com I normally wouldn't post a question like this because I think hgh supps are a waste of money but I went to a site that is selling something called Trans-D Tropin they say it's a lotion that has been clinically shown to increase your own body's production of GHRH. I know every company claims their's works but this site stated that their product is avaible by prescription only and if approved their doctor will write you a prescription for a 4-6 week supply the price is costly @ 175.00 but it is the first HGH supp I've seen that they claim requires a prescription. Has anyone tried it and if so is it worth it again I'm not a fan of HGH supps but this one has me curious. Also I know that the fact it appears to be an HGH supp and the fact that they say it requires a prescription seem to contradict each ohter as supps dont require a doctors approval just check it out and see what you think.
If it was easy then anyone could do it !

sounds wierd man... they say you need a script to get it...but then they say fill out this questionnaire....to get a script....sounds like some bull shit way to market a supp to me...

plus if you need a script you should beable to get your insurance to pay for it....I think???

I've also read that GH supps only help if you are older and your natural GH production has lessened...

Though it would be interesting to see how someone did while using it

My uncle was using it for a couple of months. He is a surgeon, so he did his research and he was pretty sure that it will work. He is 60 and was very happy with the results. His energy level was way up and he felt better all around but he had to come off since he ended up with some prostate cancer. Everybody knows that GH will increase the rate of cancer in a body.

There is no miracle supplement although there are some amazing marketing strategies. If you've been into the system long enough then you should know that all these miracle supplements are BS. Unless yor 50+ i'm sure this kind of GH won't help you. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom