Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey Pat

BILL PHILLIPS

Hey Pat, long time no see. I know you hate me, but I really did appreciate everything you did for me when you were at EAS. Myoplex is a great product. Well, it doesn't really matter now as I no longer own EAS. Maybe someday we can hang out and have a beer and catch up on old times...it'll be on me pal. You are a great guy, and I really miss our friendship. BTW...can I get a job from ya, i'm currently unemployed...just jokin'. Take it easy Pat, and I hope everything is going well with your supplement company. If you ever need some pointers, just give me a call.

Yours Truly,

BILL PHILLIPS

Come on Pat, i've seen you post on here since I posted this. Do you want to be my pal again? Remember that one time when we got drunk and played Madden on Playstation all night? I never could beat your sorry ass, but I have gotten better. Come on, I apologized, don't hate me for making small mistakes. Well, hopefully you can get the heart in yourself to forgive me.

Your old pal,
William N. Phillips

ps. I love your 1ad. It's actually better than what our Andro-6 was before I pulled it off the market because of the steroid type gains everybody was receiving.

Notpuff..for the same reason they ALL do. Most people who have been in the game a while have seen it all before. With a crap newbie approach..you CAN print a "how to bench press" article every month, and hype up lousy supps that don't do anything..AND...GET RICH!!:p

BILL PHILLIPS said:
Come on Pat, i've seen you post on here since I posted this. Do you want to be my pal again? Remember that one time when we got drunk and played Madden on Playstation all night? I never could beat your sorry ass, but I have gotten better. Come on, I apologized, don't hate me for making small mistakes. Well, hopefully you can get the heart in yourself to forgive me.

Your old pal,
William N. Phillips

ps. I love your 1ad. It's actually better than what our Andro-6 was before I pulled it off the market because of the steroid type gains everybody was receiving.

I got a distinct feeling I know who this is

wardog said:
Notpuff..for the same reason they ALL do. Most people who have been in the game a while have seen it all before. With a crap newbie approach..you CAN print a "how to bench press" article every month, and hype up lousy supps that don't do anything..AND...GET RICH!!:p

Naturally MM2K/EAS had reached the pinnacle of the sports supplement industry so the only way they could grow was to go mainstream.

Which is fine, but you should be able to do that without completely disregarding and denying the niche that got you on top in the first place.

Still, they did 330 million last year so its not like it hurt them financially

Top Bottom