Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey just found this new over the counter supplement no-one has heard about, it is gre

solidspine

Ok got your attention have two real questions,

I have never taken ALA

1) What would be the effect of ALA on a zero carb diet?
2) How do you combat the fatigue when on 2 grams of ALA

Thanks Solidspine

From my understanding ALA can be used to get into ketosis in as little as 24 hours. Once in ketosis, you can eat small amounts of carbs (50-100g i believe) followed by ALA and still be in ketosis.
If I remember correctly it burns the glycogen stored in the liver.

It takes glucose in bloodstream and ramjets it into already glycogen filled mucsles. This is the pump everyone talks about when on it.

I'm just giving you the gist of it, but that's what it does in a nutshell. Not to mention protect your liver, and a great antioxidant.

Oh, and question #2 - You get fatigue because of the low blood sugar level experienced after the ALA ramjets a good portion of it into the muscles.

Solution would be to increase blood sugar levels.

newport eh? nice! u live near the action? i.e. 30-50th street?

the benefits of ALA besides the anti oxidant...are 1 to get u into ketosis without resorting to no carbs and 2..shuttle nutrients such as glucose into your muscles therefore

1: ALA wouldn't help u anymore than eating no carbs will to induce ketosis..the point of it being that u CAN eat some carbs and stay in ketosis

2: with no carbs turned into glucose and therefore nothing to store as glycogen..the benefits of ALA are greatly reduced

Top Bottom