Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey HUUCK & vets, Whats the strongest prohormone supplement out?

BigRed54

I know everyone is going to say JUST JUICE AND FORGET ABOUT THE PROHORMONE SUPPS! lol But I'm going to try some prohormonal supps from the nutrition store.

I know there is:
19-norandrostenione
19-norandrostene
19-Nor-4-Androstene-3,17-diol
5-Alpha-Androst-1-en-3,17 diol *new*
5-Alpha-Androst-1-en-3,17 dione *new*
5-Androstenediol
4-Androstenedione
4-Androstenediol

Well thats just a few of the basics. Now I see all these brands and they all have different mixes. Which out of the list would be best to have together? So i'll know which supp to get. I know its probably 19-nor and something else stacked but what would it be? If you don't know then give me a guessedment! I took Nortesten by Muscletech when it 1st came out. And i actually liked that. But i know they've came up with better & stronger mixes now. And it just so hard to choose from becasue there are so many. :confused:

I would go with the guru-chemist Patrick Arnold's new 1-ad supplement.He is the leading pioneer who brought prohormones to the market,and is always a step ahead of the competition.Folks have been reporting back some pretty impressive results from his 1-ad.

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I would go with the guru-chemist Patrick Arnold's new 1-ad supplement.He is the leading pioneer who brought prohormones to the market,and is always a step ahead of the competition.Folks have been reporting back some pretty impressive results from his 1-ad.

Whats the brand name? Is it in his name? And i assume 1-ad is a new chemical than from what i listed? btw THANX! ;)

Aside from Hucks very informed answer, you will get a much better response on the Supplement Forum.

The danger of those proH's though is that they will STILL shut down your natural Test, they can ALSO cause slight cases of gyno ....... and many guys who take ProH's dont bother with knowing about things like Clomid, Anti-E's, etc.

Top Bottom