Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey George! Is Triple Threat in Stock Yet?

I ordered mine new years eve and still have no tracking number or confirmaion either.. I knew ordering it late like that I would have to wait but it's 2 days after new years and still nothing.. I hear it will be in later this week... who knows..

Well, I'm in the same boat. I ordered mine the 27th/28th, and I got my Volumex in a couple days, then I saw the packing slip said the TT was on backorder, that's the first I heard about it. Plus my card was charged. I called yesterday and they said it'd be in by early next week if not before. As long as I don't get ripped off, and it comes before my current tub runs out...

I wanted to order 3 of em and get the free overnight shipping. How ca that happen if it's not in stcok? Think I will wait till I know it's in.

from what it looks like mine is coming tomorrow.. (if all goes well with UPS..) kinda sucks though I should of had free 2nd shipping b/c of growth points but its coming ground. At this point Im happy its even coming. My last serving is about to be consumed... lol

Top Bottom