Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hey bros....looking for reviews on these products.

DarkEnigma

Hey bros...thinking about running a prohormone cycle and was looking for some feedback from bros who have experience with any of these products....

CEL H-Drol, CEL P-Plex, Kilosports Trenadrol, LG Science's Masterdrol, and Juggernaut Nutrition WinZtrol.

My goal is to get lean muscle and get a more veiny, cut look. Of course, I know cardio and diet will play a HUGE part in this but I was just looking for some experienced feedback on any or all supplements. Thanks in advance bros.

Current stats: 6'2", 235 lbs, 12-14% bf, been lifting roughly 7 years.

hook up with just add muscle and he'll get you in the right direction

DarkEnigma said:
Hey bros...thinking about running a prohormone cycle and was looking for some feedback from bros who have experience with any of these products....

CEL H-Drol, CEL P-Plex, Kilosports Trenadrol, LG Science's Masterdrol, and Juggernaut Nutrition WinZtrol.

My goal is to get lean muscle and get a more veiny, cut look. Of course, I know cardio and diet will play a HUGE part in this but I was just looking for some experienced feedback on any or all supplements. Thanks in advance bros.

Current stats: 6'2", 235 lbs, 12-14% bf, been lifting roughly 7 years.

Top Bottom