Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

herbalife products while running AAS

CodyDean21

is it ok to take a fat loss stack I got from herbalife with anavar? I'm just try to speed up my cutting process, thanks.

The whole topic of Herbalife withoin our industry is, as Steve says, seen as little more than a huge and really rather pathetic joke. They are to almost anyone with half a brain operating a multi-level marketing scheme yet denied that for years. You can google the court cases and decisions.

Their products are... at best... poor. They sell a protein product here in the UK which is £20 (around $26 or so) for 250g. I can buy a kilo of whey protein concentrate for about £11-12 a pop. Their product woukld be £80 a kilo and is a basic soy concentrate. Their pricing is, of course, because of the levels of sellers. Local, regional, national and international. I probably misses a few levels ha ha.

The problem isn't even the products. It's the poor sellers. In order to make sales of any meaningful amount they sell to others. Only the very top make any decent money. What you end up with is people claiming to be nutritionists and dieticians who don't even know how bad their product is never mind be able to give even the tiniest bit of decent advice. Heck, I've seen examples where it look liked they made stuff up.

You will not have any negative interactions or anything like that but don't expect much.

Just a heads up that anavar IS NOT a fat burner either. It will not help you "cut" fat. What it can do is help you keep muscle while you cut.

You really need to be in a caloric deficit every single day to lose fat.

Top Bottom