Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helping add supps

peterstewart

Good Morning -

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I am looking to 'up' my workout regime and am considering adding some supplements to it. I have never taken supplements before so I have no idea what brands are good or even what I should be taking. Currently, I workout 4-6 times/week with 4 days of lifting (2 days of heavy weight, low reps and 2 days of lighter weight and high reps) and 2-3 days with cardio. My main goal is to shred fat and tone, but obviously still work on my muscle mass. Also, I am 6'0" and my current weight is about 215lbs.

So far I plan on buying some Whey Protein, but unsure what is a good kind to look at. I am on a budget so I can't afford the 'best' stuff out there, but something basic should work. I also plan on taking a multivitamin and fish oils, but besides those two things, I'm not sure what else I should taking. What would you recommend?

Thanks again for the help in advance.

Skip the whey powder and eat whole foods instead. Creatine monohydrate at 5g per day is a great option

Good Morning -

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I am looking to 'up' my workout regime and am considering adding some supplements to it. I have never taken supplements before so I have no idea what brands are good or even what I should be taking. Currently, I workout 4-6 times/week with 4 days of lifting (2 days of heavy weight, low reps and 2 days of lighter weight and high reps) and 2-3 days with cardio. My main goal is to shred fat and tone, but obviously still work on my muscle mass. Also, I am 6'0" and my current weight is about 215lbs.

So far I plan on buying some Whey Protein, but unsure what is a good kind to look at. I am on a budget so I can't afford the 'best' stuff out there, but something basic should work. I also plan on taking a multivitamin and fish oils, but besides those two things, I'm not sure what else I should taking. What would you recommend?

Thanks again for the help in advance.

Actually a no frills protein works better than the fancy kind.

Top Bottom