Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP: Where to get glutamine peptides in the UK

8-]

I'm trying to get hold of some glutamine peptides in the UK, but all I can find is whey protein with added glutamine peptides.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

8-]

No glutamine peptides in the UK as far as I know. You could still order from the USA. Try netrition.com

Thanks for the info mate.

I've decided to try GEN Glutamine Express - I just ordered a batch from Cyberflex. Ordered some Creavescant at the same time.

I hope that glutamine peptides eventually appear in the UK, as I don't really want to order from the US as the shipping is more than the cost of the item itself!

is there a place (web site) in Europe - not UK, I know them - where you can buy supplements at low prices ?

I wouldn't mind finding out if there was a decent European supplier as well.

Anyone know of one?

RippedUp said:
I think the UK have the best prices after the USA, when it comes to supps.

I might be wrong though.

That might be true, but if the UK doesn't have glutamine peptides then we have no option but to look elsewhere. And the postage from Europe is a lot less than from the US.

Are you kidding me? Check some Canadian websites that offer suppliments. Alot cheaper than American suppliers and the exchange is really low right now. 62cents canadian to the american dollar.

Unfortunately for us in Europe, postage from Canada to us is pretty much the same as that from the USA to here.

Top Bottom