Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help w/proper 1-AD dosing schedule?

fhg43

How often should I dose w/1-AD?

I am on 4 caps/day (100mg/cap) and 4-AD 3 caps/day (250mg/cap). Should I spread this out in 3-4 doses. Currently I just dose twice a day. I train after work from 3-7pm.

Help

FHG

Take the doses either 3 or 4 times, spread through out the day. Anything less then 3 doses won't be efficient enough to keep the hormone levels up to exert their effect on your body. I feel that a dose should be taken every 3-4 hours.

ISN_Man, then what happens at night while you sleep? Crash? It would be easier to answer based on the half-life which is inconclusive at this point. Spread out the best you can, I agree.

Studly Hungwell, with a lot of oral steriods, people will plan their dosing through out the day, based on the steriods half-life so that way they're able to keep the doses away from night time. The one sure way to suppress your natural test levels is to be taking doses later at night. When you sleep, this is a perfect time for your body to rebound it's natural production of test while you're taking a break from your dosing of whatever PH or AAS that you're taking. Basically, staying away from night time doses just allows you not to supress your HPTA as much.

When I start on the 1-AD I’m going to take 3 caps/day for the first 5 days (15) then 4c/d for the next 5 days (20) then hit it up for 6c/d for 10 days (60). Then I’ll taper off the last week with the rest of the second bottle going for 4c/d for 3 days (12) and 3c/d for 4 days (12). I think it’s probably best to spread out the dosages like ISN said.:mexican:

ISN_Man said:
Studly Hungwell, with a lot of oral steriods, people will plan their dosing through out the day, based on the steriods half-life so that way they're able to keep the doses away from night time. The one sure way to suppress your natural test levels is to be taking doses later at night. When you sleep, this is a perfect time for your body to rebound it's natural production of test while you're taking a break from your dosing of whatever PH or AAS that you're taking. Basically, staying away from night time doses just allows you not to supress your HPTA as much.

This probably works for a short period (week or two) at lower dosages but eventually your HPTA is gonna crap out and it won't matter when you take your dose. Its just what happens with steroid use

Top Bottom