Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help in which supplements to take??

bitz025

Im 17 years old and have been lifting steadily for 3 months. I have never used any supplements before, but now i would like to start taking something. My question is what to take? protein? If you could tell me what type of products and brands that would be great. I know i should take some kind of protein, so which one?

You only need supps if your diet is solid. And even then you don't need them. They are exactly what they are called - 'supplements'. They should be used to supplement a perfect diet.

I'll let you in on a secret: Most supps don't work and are a waste of money.

A good multi is very important. I like the GNC mega man a bit $ as all GNC stuff is, but good. I don't even think of extra protein as a supp, its required unless you can eat 1-2g per pound of body wieght of good clean protein.

As for the the andros and 19-nor, maybe when you are 30+ but I don't think it can raise your free test any higher then they already are at 17
smile.gif

I only take 500mg C, 400 E, Mult-Vit and approx 150mg Whey Isolate 4 times a day.
I eat mostly Tuna, Chicken and Pasta.
Lastly, WATER, WATER and then some more water.

------------------
-Work to live
-Fish to live

Top Bottom