Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with sleep

nIgston

my work schedule is really weird as I work as an assistant manager and have to go in super early. I start my day off at 4 a.m. and I get off at 1 pm. This means I need to take a nap after work but I usually don't feel tired enough. Would you recommend I take something on my way home from work so when I get home I can fall asleep quicker

If you want to sleep start using nutrozol or n2sleep both work well, i like nutrozol it boosts hgh while you sleep

my work schedule is really weird as I work as an assistant manager and have to go in super early. I start my day off at 4 a.m. and I get off at 1 pm. This means I need to take a nap after work but I usually don't feel tired enough. Would you recommend I take something on my way home from work so when I get home I can fall asleep quicker

I use Sleepwell tea from Lidls but check out N2Sleep too

Put your phone away 2 hours before you sleep i am sure all the blue light is keeping you up at night!

I wouldn't recommend taking something right now but adjusting to your schedule. You will find the right time to eat, sleep, train, etc.

Brother you can take my products N2Sleep to help you fall sleep fats and feel more rested from your sleep.

https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness-c27/Need-2-Sleep-p16.html

give it a try and let us know how it goes!

Top Bottom