Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with pro hormone sides

Batsheva

I ran a prohormone that I purchased from enhanced athlete and since then i have felt like crap and i got bloods done and my liver numbers are sky high

I think this is why I don't feel good. What is the best supplement that I can take to make up any damage that I may have done to my body

Tudca or nac over the counter you can find them at any health food store or supplement shop, I know personally when my liver enzymes shot through the roof it took a good year for them to go back down to normal and that was me staying off anything ped sarm or pH related, eat really good tons of water nac milk thistle or tudca is all you can do other then getting routine blood work to see if they are slowly going back to normal levels or staying out of range. Every test mine got lower a little each time until eventually going back within a healthy range.

I ran a prohormone that I purchased from enhanced athlete and since then i have felt like crap and i got bloods done and my liver numbers are sky high

I think this is why I don't feel good. What is the best supplement that I can take to make up any damage that I may have done to my body

enhanced athlete sells poison

it gave tony huge a heart attack

Top Bottom