Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help needed with possible t3 cycle?

WILL.l.AM

I'm looking at going on a cycle of t3 but I don't feel my knowledge is at a high enough standard to go ahead and do it yet.
Firstly is t3 the best way of toning up and losing weight? If so can anyone reccommend a succsessful cycle to me?
I'm 20, 6 ft about 195 lbs and relatively active and I have an active 9-5 mon -fri job aswell.
Cheers

Diet and exercise is the best way of toning up and losing weight. T3 can help.

I start off at 25mg and ramp up quickly to 75mcg/day. I've ran this for 3 months straight before. However, if it's your first time, I wouldn't do it for that long. Try a 4-6 week cycle and see how it goes.

Okay, so you're saying 25 mg a day for how long and should I taper up to 75mg? And would that be 25 mg 3 times a day? And then should I taper off aswell? Should I stack it with anything I've seen people take Clen aswell? And then finally is it worth following my cycle with any pct?
Cheers

But I have dieted with a fair amount of cardio for 2 weeks, literally no carbs barely any fat and no dairy and I've not lost a thing, that's why I'm thinking of going down this route, it's not just a lazy attempt of loosing weight.

barely any fat.. just saying that leads us to believe you are not aware of how to eat properly.. that's an issue..

you need to determine what your daily caloric requirements are to stay alive, then cut that by 500 cals either through eating, or exercise..

Yes granted I don't know as much as maybe I should, but I literally starved myself for 2 weeks still trained and played football, remained the exact same weight.

Top Bottom