Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Design My Stack

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Current Stats 6'1 210 lbs.
BF Prolly 17% if not higher. I want to cut down and lean out in my stomach. Also looking for strength gains, solid cuts and physique. My goal is not to bench 600 lbs its to be 275-315 with great form and great physiquie. familiar with tren/drol. would be 2nd cycle.

What is a good stack looking like these days? I know a good PCT is important. Can i get everything I need from one website?

I cant wait to get this going.

you mean you wanna gain 65-95lbs? I dont see that being reasonable.
I am running a Beastdrol/Havoc cycle in January after I drop my BF a little, im at 21% right now, looking for no more than 16% before I start.
You cant get aall the top quality products from one site unfourtunately, but they all have free shipping. Needtobuildmuscle.com, Orbitnutrition.com, Mrsupps.com
What is your price range for products? Diet is #1 so allow for about $100 per week of quality food.

Couple hundred for sure. Def not over $500. No i dont wanna gain that much weight. I wanna tone down and possibly lose weight.

If i do gain weight i want to have abs.

That would be a great stack before a cycle. Cut BF by a few percent. With that, good diet and cardio, I believe you could hit 14 or 13% easy before you cycle.

Did you have anything in mind for a cycle?

After reading this I am not sure if you want to gain weight, lose weight......

Beastdrol is a great mass builder. Diesebolin is top notch if you have cycled before because it is harsh,

Epi and transderm will get you solid gains with great strength.

For on cycle you need HCGenerate or HCG followed by forged post cycle and DAA or phytoserms. Then run Bridge after all pct is completed.

So what exactly is the goal?

PM me and I can get you discounts on what you want from NTBM, Mrsupps, and orbit.

Add strength and muscle. Looking to get rid of belly fat to.

Ive dobe monsterdrol and tren
Back in the day

Okay...so I would say use epi strong rs transderm and n2slin in a stacked cycle. Get hcg for on cycle. Use forged post cycle and either phytoserms or anabeta for pct. The use Bridge.

You should see nice results....

pm me for a discount code.

It depends on your goals but a stack of UNLEASHED, BIG BLAST and BRIDGE is pretty fucking amazing.

Top Bottom